IP Products - Company Information
The company is recognized as a research leader in the worldwide protective coatings industry, and holds numerous patents for polyurethane compound production processes.
Since 1984, Industrial Polymers' laboratories have created numerous breakthroughs in polymer technology which have lead to the production of extreme performance coatings for a wide range of automotive, industrial, marine and military equipment applications.
Specializing In High-Tech Products For Use Under Extreme Conditions.
The following examples demonstrate the company's expertise:
- Client: U.S. Air Force – Developed anti-abrasive compounds for F-16 fighter jet air intake systems. Extreme conditions: highly abrasive supersonic particles; high range of operating temperatures.
- Client: Shell Oil Company – Created protective coating for the Auger Net used under Shell's offshore drilling platforms to prevent ships from drifting into drilling equipment. Extreme conditions: abrasive contact with offshore vessels; exposure to corrosive chemicals from drilling sludge; seawater corrosion.
- Client: U.S. Navy – Formulated coating for naval buoys and boat fenders. Extreme conditions: abrasive contact with marine vessels; corrosion from seawater.
- Client: Disneyland/Disney World – Developed custom coating for flexible foam water containment structures at Disney Water Parks. Extreme conditions: chemicals from chlorinated water; ultra-violet rays from sun exposure; impacts and abrasions from water park guests.
- Clients: Offshore Oil & Gas Exploration Companies – Created protective compounds for rotary table impact pads on offshore drilling platforms. Extreme conditions: constant impacts and abrasion from drill bits and sections of drill pipe; exposure to corrosive chemicals from drilling sludge; seawater corrosion.
The care and attention given by Industrial Polymers to the development and production of their line of specialty coating compounds has been carried forward into their day-to-day support to the dealer system.
THE IP TEAM STANDS APART FROM OTHER COMPANIES
There are more than 20 brands of spray liner systems, and most present themselves to be "high-quality basic producers" of their products. However, the vast majority these companies simply buy the products they sell from chemical wholesalers, re-label the containers, and then resell the materials as their own. They rely on others to produce their products.
They are also forced to rely on others for quality control. Having no control of the manufacturing process, these other liner companies, in fact, cannot control the quality of their products or its ultimate performance over time. Both the catalyst and resin of SL are manufactured by Industrial Polymers under the most stringent of quality controls. We make sure the every ounce of IP meets or exceeds our customers’ high expectations.
Take our "Virtual Tour" and see our brand new production plant with its quality control and research laboratory facilities. You'll see first hand how the IP team works hard to create a product with maximum performance, providing our customers with long-term satisfaction.
When you select a IP product as your protective coating, you can be assured of receiving a top quality product that will stand up well over time.
Let us show you the great difference between IP and its many competitors.