Terms & Conditions
In accordance with the terms and conditions presented here on and consistent with the terms and conditions set forth in our "Conditional acceptance and confirmation of order", we are hereby presenting for payment our invoice for your purchase of the non-consumer goods described below. Your prompt payment of all or any part of the debt evidenced by the invoice or your acceptance, use sale, or failure to return to us any goods delivered to you within five (5) business days of delivery will also be considered by us evidence of your agreement to the terms and conditions below:
1. Transaction for sale of goods: It is understood and agreed that transaction is for the sale of non-consumer goods which are not to be resold to others; and this contract is not for the rendition of services.
2. No Chargebacks: It is understood and agreed that the buyer shall not charge back, reduce or credit any portion of the purchase price against any monies spent or expenses incurred by buyer in attempts to remedy, repair or cure any alleged defect, non-conformity or problem with the goods made the basis of this contract or any other transaction with seller. Buyer is obligated, and agrees, to promptly return such goods to seller with a written notice pointing out with particularity all alleged defects, non-conformities or problems with the goods.
3. Indemnification of seller: Buyer expressly agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller for all damages or claims, including those for personal injuries and property damage, arising from and all application(s) use sale of or resale of the goods made the basis of this contract, including damages of injury arising out of the negligence, if any of the seller.
4. Warranty disclaimer: The seller and the buyer agree that the seller hereby expressly disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose: and the seller neither assumes nor authorises any other person to make any representations or warranties for seller, nor does the seller authorise any person or entity to assume for it any liability in connection with the use, sale or application of such goods.
5. Notice of defects or non-conformity: Buyer agrees to carefully check and inspect all goods against shipping papers upon unloading at destination. No claim for shortages or for improper, defective, damaged or non-conforming goods will be valid unless written notice (specifying, in detailed particularity, the nature and extent of the shortage, defect, damage or non-conformity) is mailed to our offices within five (5) days from delivery to buyer in the case of shortages or damage to goods. In the case of non-conformity or defects, the written notice must be mailed within five (5) days of the buyer first's gains knowledge of the defect or should have gained knowledge by exercising reasonable diligence.
6. Exclusion of consequential damages and limitation or remedy: Buyer agrees all consequential damages are excluded and buyer's remedies are limited exclusively to the repair, return or replacement of defective, non-conforming or damaged goods (except to the extent such exclusion or limitation is prohibited by law).
7.Statute of limitations is one (1) year: Buyer and seller agrees that the statute of limitations for any cause of action for breach of contract, or breach of warranty, is hereby contractually limited to one year from the date buyer knew or reasonably should have known of alleged breach.
8.Buyer agrees to read and follow safety information: Buyer agrees to read, follow and train all its employees, agents, representatives and others in the safe use, application, disposal and handling of the non-consumer goods made the basis of this contract, including, but not limited to, those warning, cautions, and information contained in the (1) MSDS for IP 1000 (Curative) Component B, MSDS 04/95; (2) MSDS for IP 1000 (Resin) Component A, MSDS 04/95: and (3) all other MSDS sheets for goods sold to buyer.
9. Buyer agrees to promptly pay on invoice: Buyer agrees to pay promptly pay seller, at its address listed above, upon date of invoice, and all amounts unpaid more than thirty (30) days after date of invoicing are past due.
By placing order you are in full acceptance and agreement of all listed terms and conditions.
Policies and Documents
Anti Corruption and Anti Bribery Statement
Willow Polymers Limited is dedicated to conducting business consistent with the highest standards of business ethics. We have an obligation to our employees, customers, suppliers, partners and others with whom we interact to be honest, fair and forthright in all of our business activities.
As a result, all suppliers, sub-distributors and partners are expected to conduct themselves honestly, fairly and with personal integrity. It is critical to our company's stature to maintain high ethical standards by adhering to all UK and European laws and avoiding even the perception of impropriety or a conflict of interest. We expect our suppliers to maintain the same high standards of business ethics by adhering to all UK and European laws and avoiding the appearance of impropriety.
The Anti-Corruption and Bribery Act came into force in July 2011 and Willow Polymers agrees wholeheartedly with the reasoning behind the introduction of the Act to firmly stamp out bribery. Bribery is unlawful everywhere, because it destroys the duty of loyalty and destroys trust. Moreover, bribery disrupts the operation of the global, market-based economy, because bribery displaces decisions that otherwise would be based on the merits, such as quality and price. Van Extras wins on the basis of innovation and productivity and therefore wins when markets operate effectively and efficiently.
In short, Willow Polymers Limited's own Anti-Corruption and Bribery Policy is as follows:
- Willow Polymers has a zero-tolerance policy of bribery, including facilitation payments.
- Willow Polymers will not offer or accept gifts, hospitality or other inducements which encourage or reward a decision, or engage in any form of bribery.
- Willow Polymers expects its distributor's, partners and suppliers to be compliant with the Anti-Corruption and Bribery Act.
- Willow Polymers Limited expects suppliers to comply with Willow Polymers Limited's Business Gift Policy which states generally business gifts are neither given nor received. If on an occasion gifts are given or received they will be reasonable and proportionate.
- Suppliers shall not engage in price fixing, price discrimination, collusive bidding practices, or unfair trade practices in violation of any antitrust laws.
Suppliers are kindly requested to assist us by contacting one of the Directors at Willow Polymers to report any known or suspected improper behaviour relating to their dealings with Willow Polymers Limited, or any known or suspected improper behaviour by Willow Polymers employees. The relevant director will respond confidentially and impartially. Willow Polymers Limited will not tolerate any retaliation or discrimination against anyone who has, in good faith reported misconduct or sought help regarding known or suspected violations of our code of practice of the Anti-Corruption and Bribery Act.
Public Liability Insurance
Our Public Liability Insurance details are available upon request by contacting us.
Health and Safety Policy
Here at Willow Polymers, we firmly believe that Health and Safety is a key priority and should be at the forefront of everything we do. As such, we are always committed to making continuous improvements to our company practices in order that our employees, customers and everybody else we come into contact with are operating in a safe environment. An overview of our company Health and Safety policy is available upon request by contacting us.
Here at Willow Polymers Limited, we are wholly committed to being a green company and as such we always strive to operate in such a way that we have minimal impact on the environment. As an environmentally responsible company, we take full accountability for how all of our working practices may impact upon the environment. We are always looking to make positive changes to the way in which we operate. We ensure that all of our suppliers and the products we procure conform to the highest environmental (as well as ethical) standards. We will take steps to avoid suppliers who do not meet our standards and we will never knowingly compromise our policy. Our full Environmental policy is available upon request by contacting us.